Comprehensive Expert Electrical Testing to Ensure Building Safety and Compliance
We are the Virginia’s leading provider of electrical installation inspections in Richmond. From early on in planning stages to ensure compliance, detect errors and minimize costs-we work with you every step along this journey!
Our comprehensive portfolio of services for electrical testing and inspection in Richmond Virginia includes:
- Design review of electrical installations
- Mandatory initial inspection of electrical installations
- Periodical verification of electrical installations
- Specific electrical safety inspections for insurers
- Power measurement of electrical installations
- Perturbation measurement of electrical installations
- Electrical failure risk analysis
- Technical advisory on how to design and use electrical installations
- Lightning protection
The Importance Of Periodic Testing And Inspections: Fixed Wire Testing Frequency
There are two types of electrical inspections that you can perform on your property’s wiring. One is the periodic inspection, which should be done at recommended intervals ranging anywhere from 3-5 years or annually by percentage testing. The second is the post installation which should be undertaken upon completion of a new installation or upon completion of additions or alterations to existing electrical installations.
For all your electrical services and repairs in Richmond, electrical installations, expansions, house re-wires, full electrical system upgrades, assessment and diagnosing electrical faults in Richmond, Colonial Heights, Chesterfield, Henrico, Hopewell, Mechanicsville, Midlothian City, Petersburg, Prince George, Glen Allen and all around City of Richmond and Virginia.